Monday, November 3, 2008

Signs of the Times

I wanted to try something new for this post. I wanted to feature something related to the election tomorrow, but I felt like I had already blogged about everything there was to discuss: election polls, early voting maps, third party candidates, etc.

And then an idea hit me. Being a nosy journalist, I decided I would take a short walk around my block to see if my neighbors had any signs of the candidates they were supporting (Obama or McCain) in front of their homes. As it turns out, only four did and they were all for Republican nominee John McCain. Honestly, I was quite surprised that there were no Obama signs. None whatsoever.

Here are pictures of the McCain signs. Just thought I would share:










1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

Wow. Where do you live? My neighborhood has more Obama signs, but there are definitely both. Great post, especially w/ the signs. I might have gone so far as to post the actual addresses. There is a woman in my neighborhood who has a HUGE sign hanging on her fence (like 4 feet deep and 12 feet long) that says MIRTA COSTA for JOHN McCAIN.