Saturday, November 29, 2008

About the Federal Reserve (Final Project)



I hope you enjoy this short slide show I've created about the Federal Reserve. More importantly, I hope you can see why it is so dangerous to the lives of all Americans, rich or poor.

I would like to thank all those who let me use their photographs and illustrations for my slide show. When I explained to them what my class project was about, they graciously gave me permission to use them. I guess my explanation of the Federal Reserve made quite an impression on them. I'm hoping I can leave that kind of impression on all of you.

I do realize that my slide show is a bit long. I did my best to shorten it, but since there were so many details to include, I simply couldn't exclude certain bits of information. I hope you can stay focused enough to understand and enjoy the information this contains.

No comments: