Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Final Post

This will be my final post of the semester.

I've learned quite a lot about online journalism and Web 2.0 in the last few months. Much more than I expected to. Even though our class sessions often ran late, well into the night, I think it was well worth it.

There were two things I liked most about the course. The first was that I developed a deeper understanding of why the Internet is so powerful, especially the news aspect of it. The second was that I got into the (good) habit of following the news more. This in turn made me approach news publications with a more critical eye, which is what any journalist would want to have.

I hope I didn't bore anyone with my blog. That'd make me feel terrible. Moreover, I hope everyone in the class finishes the semester knowing more about online journalism and each other than when we all met for the first time.

I wish all of you the best. Regardless of what you decide to do with everything you learned in CNJ 442.

-Vic

1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

Your seriousness and willingness to share your opinions contributed to our class discussions. Thanks... and good luck in whatever is next. Keep up the blogging if you like it. You can always rename the blog and change the topic.