Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post-Election Day Coverage

I know Obama winning the presidency is the biggest news story right now. However, it seems like that's the only thing the media is covering in the days after Obama's big win.

I can understand why. After all, this election has been quite historic. Still, I think it's safe to say that Americans are a bit fatigued from such a long campaign season. However, I'm positive that from now until Obama actually takes office, we will continue hearing more about this election.

I just hope all the major news networks and newspapers do talk about something else. Anything.

1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

I think you could safely say the media always cover stories longer than most people care about them. They rarely stop when they should. On the other hand, I guess that's better than dropping a story before it's over.

We are seeing some other news, finaly.