Monday, November 24, 2008

Hannity & Colmes Headline

While browsing online, I saw a headline on the front page of the news section at Yahoo that caught my eye. It said Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes of the top-rated show Hannity & Colmes on Fox News would stop working together at the end of the year. This comes after 12 years of working together.

Interested to see how Fox reported the news, I checked out their site. Interestingly enough, there was no story on the front page telling readers about this story. I wonder why that could be?

Personally, I don't watch Hannity & Colmes. Well, only when it's late and I can't sleep. I believe people who follow the show would like to know why the pair won't be working together anymore, so Fox News should probably place a headline about this on its front page.

No comments: